Roster of short term consultants.
Depending on the nature of the analytical project the required specific experience will be different from case to case. The following requirements are indicative.
- extensive knowledge of up-to-date methods in empirical research and/or crime analysis;
- good knowledge of human rights and/or international criminal justice issues;
- previous working experience in international projects will be an asset;
- university degree in criminology, political science, sociology and other fields relevant to the analysis of human rights violations and international core crimes; advanced degree (Masters or equivalent) in any one of the above will be an advantage;
- proficiency in English language (spoken and written);
- computer-literacy, in particular analysis (e.g. I2) and research software (CAQDAS);
- good inter-personal and cross-cultural communication skills.